.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Laurie at Vet School
By - SendLaurietoVetSchool.com

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Nebraska Day ???


It feels like I have been here forever! I am sooo looking forward to going home in less then 48 hours! This week we got to work with sheep, I got to bleed them, tip them and do physical exams on them. I also got to necropsy a pig that died from torsion of the root of the mesentary. I can't explain how exhausted I am! We have lecture and labs from 8am-5ish and then we have so much homework and assignments that we have to do at night. Tonight I am working on my Epididymitis power point that I have to present tomorrow.
Last night our professors took us out for pizza in Fairfield. It felt so good to get out of the doorms. Tonight we are on Tornado Watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home