.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Laurie at Vet School
By - SendLaurietoVetSchool.com

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Officially Employed

I had a great interview today at Park East Animal Hospital in NYC. I arrived early so I decided to go and take a walk to the Central Park Zoo which is only a few blocks away. In the few free minutes that I had, I got to watch the sea lions being fed.
I was hired on the spot at the animal hospital and start tomorrow morning! One of my co-workers from the CSVC (where I worked last year) is currently employed at Park East so I am excited to already have friends there. I can't wait to start working and to actually utilize all of the knowledge that I have gained this year.
Wish me luck on my first day!

http://www.parkeastanimalhospital.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home